anime-manga-fan
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Konoha High School!

4 participan?i

Pagina 2 din 2 Înapoi  1, 2

In jos

Konoha High School! - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Konoha High School!

Mesaj  Mercy Joi Mai 15, 2008 10:35 pm

suspans,masini de curse
si bineinteles
cat mai mult fucky :>
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Data de înscriere : 07/03/2008
Varsta : 28
Localizare : intr-un tunel

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Vin Mai 16, 2008 9:13 pm

uh...lol?? anyways... am uitat ceva -__-" sa va spun cum arata celelalte fete >.> deci:
MIki:Konoha High School! - Pagina 2 Ed01
Martha:Konoha High School! - Pagina 2 Bluehairgirl
Kaya:Konoha High School! - Pagina 2 Normal_Anime_Babes98
Naomi:Konoha High School! - Pagina 2 Schoolgirl1
sper sa va placa ^^ si daca ati uitat cum arata Amy va mai pun o poza ^^
Konoha High School! - Pagina 2 2767257d
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 06/03/2008
Varsta : 33
Localizare : undeva in lumea asta mare

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

https://anime-manga-fan.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Mesaj  sakita Lun Iun 09, 2008 11:15 am

vio..am uitat sa pun ala..nul am la mn...Sad(Sad(...abia astept sati mai vad cap....:*:*:*..mai pune :>
sakita
sakita
anime knower
anime knower

Data de înscriere : 16/03/2008
Varsta : 29
Localizare : undeva..intr-o lume parasita

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Mar Iun 10, 2008 9:03 pm

uite si urmatorul capitol :X
Cap 7. Oh No! Mister popularity!

~FlashBack~
- Ok. Thanks anyway... Amy sayed starting to run to the stairs hoping that she will meet Miki or Martha or the other two girls that didn`t rpesent theyr selves and than Boom! She got into a dark haired boy that loocked very similar to Akira and the boy that she meet in the coridor dealing drugs. Um.. sorry... I didn`t ment to do that.
~ End Flash Back~
- Like I care... after he sayed that a bunch of girls ran up to Amy glaring at her and than looking with admiration at the „gentelmad” with dark hair.
„ What did he sayed to you? If you`ll ever tuch him again I`ll kill you! He is Mine! No mine!” the girls started screeming at the poor girl that was looking confused at the creepy fangirls. Amy couldn`t understand what was soo cool at him to have so much fangirls...
After a couple of minutes she could finally say something:
- Stupid fangirls? Again? Man, this school is totaly upside down. I meen, What can you all see at that creepy kid?
- Shut up!! You`re the new one and you don`t know anyone in this school, so you`d better be careful. Amy now could recognise the voice, it was the same fangirl that was arguing with the pink haired girl, outside the school.
- Like I care... Oop! What did I just sayed? Tsh... Never mind, I don`t care about your freeking boy, anyway he looks too emo for me... I- hate-him, Amy sayed getting up and walking in the other direction from the bounch of fangirls that were already staring to run up to the girl when Miki, Marthe and the other 2 girls apeared in front of her.
- What do you think you`re doin`? Martha sayed while walking in front of the girls. She is the new girl so you should have a little respect for her. In stead of fighting with her you should sh-.
- Shut up Marthy! She just insulted Sasuke and we can`t let that heapen! No one is insulting my next boyfriend! The same histerik(sp?) girls screamed walking out of the bunch of girls.
- Did you just sayed your next boyfriend? Or you meant MY next boyfriend? The pink haireed girl sayed walking next to the blonde one. Ino Pig! He will nevere EVER chose you! He will chose me!
- DO NEVER CALL ME LIKE THAT, MISS GIANT FORHEAD!! Ino yelled at sakura who was now really mad. They started to fight and fight when Amy sayed:
- Fan girls... who can stop them? Now, can we go to the next class? Or maybe I should say cen you conduce me to the next class?
- OK, Miki sayed grabing Amy`s and Martha`s hand and the other two girls folowed them. By the way, theyr name are Kaia, a girl with purple hair and Naomi, a girl with gray hair.
They walked to the loocker room and Miki told to Amy that now they have PE. She was really happy `couse now she really wanted to win a match, than she remembered that she doesn`t even know her classmates.
- Um... guys? I have a question... Who are the rest of the classmates?
- We are the crazyest class in the school and you don`t even know the rest of the class? Ok, so one of tham in the mowst popular guy in the school, the boy that has so many fangirls that he would do anything to be invisible, but if you want my opinion, he really enjoys it *blick* and the guy I`m talcking about is, DUM DUM DUM!! Sasuke!! Other one is a hyper active stupid kid, his nickname is foxy boy... and he is DUM DUM DUM! Naruto!! Really, he is hyper and cute * blink again* Oh, and other guy that you should know id Kiba, he has a dog and walckes every were with him like it is his girlfriend, or maybe boyfriend, after she sayed this, Miki started to laugh and the other girls after her .
- Don`t tell me I have to be in the same class with mister popularity... man, this thing sucks. It will be worst than a nightmare.
- Ow, don`t say that, maybe you will like him some day... Kaya sayed grining.
- No way! Not me!! Anyway... Guys, I have to tell you something important, and I meen REALLY important! Amy sayed seriosly.

s`ar putea sa fie oleak mai multe greseli Very Happy dar maa rog... ENJOY! sau mai degraba sper ca v`a placut Very Happy next chapie : The sport class! GO GO AMY!
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  sakita Mier Iun 11, 2008 6:38 pm

uuu...ai spus la un moment dat PE....ce inseamna??orikum e fff tare...dar dc trebe sa se certe sakura de la sasuke??

si sasuke pe cn place??
si dc e bagat in drugs???

SadSadSad

vreau next chapie..:">
sakita
sakita
anime knower
anime knower

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Mier Iun 11, 2008 8:56 pm

sasuke nu vinde droguri ci fratele lui Very Happy ... probabil sakura o sa se impace cu Amy, iar PE = phisical education= educatie fizica=sport Very Happy iar in legatura cu pe cine place sasuke... prefer sa va tin in suspans Very Happy Twisted Evil ahamm.... si nu pun inca un capitol Razz de ce?? pentru ca numai eu si sakita scriem in topic si nu`mi place Evil or Very Mad
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  sakita Lun Iun 16, 2008 10:48 am

uuu...God...dc???SadSad

dar si amy dc nar face un grup cu fetele...ca si noi la school.
sasuke ar trebui sa se dea la amy:"> Embarassed poate se infiripa cv intre ei:">

orikum miemi place ff mult si sper sa fie cat mai multe cap....:*:*;x

ciao:*
sakita
sakita
anime knower
anime knower

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Sharra Naght Mar Aug 12, 2008 12:29 am

wow debia acum l-am citit tot si iti spun ca subiectul e cool
cand pui urmatorul capitol pls au trecut aproape 2 luni affraid
plss plss
Sharra Naght
Sharra Naght
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 07/03/2008
Varsta : 34

Sus In jos

Mesaj  sakita Mar Aug 12, 2008 8:24 am

sharra...sa stii ca wolfyx na mai intrat pe asta de mult timp!!!si nu cred ca mai intra...a zis ca nu vrea sa aiba un site unde scriu vreo 2-3 persoane....adik tu,yo,ea si sh0ly....dar el nu a ami intrat de mult....
oricum si mie imi place la nebunie povestea si as vrea sa o continuie...dar...nush dak o sa mai vrea...
sakita
sakita
anime knower
anime knower

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 2 din 2 Înapoi  1, 2

Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum