anime-manga-fan
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Konoha High School!

4 participan?i

Pagina 1 din 2 1, 2  Urmatorul

In jos

Konoha High School! Empty Konoha High School!

Mesaj  WoLfYx Vin Apr 18, 2008 9:37 pm

okeydokey ^^... intai va voi prezenta personajele apoi voi trece la actiune... un singur avertisment.... fanficul e in engleza deoarece planuiam sa`l pun pe quizilla asa ca sper sa puteti intelege din engleza mea XD... well... Let`s START!

nume: Amaya (night rain) Kuune
https://2img.net/h/i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii182/jebell/gothicfighter.jpg
varsta: 15
prsonalitate: foarte prietenoasa, uneori cu capul in nori si visatoare. ii place sa asculte muzica si iasa cu prietenii prin magazine de muzica si instrumente muzicale deoarece ea si inca 4 prietene au o formatie, mai precis sunt formatia scolii, (ea e solista btw Wink )
trecut: tara sa de origine e Japonia, mai precis Konoha, insa cand avea 5 ani parintii sai au divortat si a trebuit sa paraseasca Konoha impreuna cu mama sa, tatal sau ramanand in Konoha. La noua sa scoala si`a alcatuit un grup din cele mai bune prietene ale sale, acestea fiind Keiko, Maya, Aiko, and Naomi.
Keiko: https://2img.net/h/i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg176/Akatsuki_Wolke/Anime%20School%20Girls/largeAnimePaperscans_Aoi-Nishima-4.jpg
Maya: https://2img.net/h/i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg176/Akatsuki_Wolke/Anime%20School%20Girls/Minitokyo_Female_Scans__309391.jpg
Aiko & Naomi: https://2img.net/h/i56.photobucket.com/albums/g184/MoonMix/Anime/School%20girls/600-AoiNishimata-3856copie.jpg (sunt surori gemene desi pe parcurs s`ar putea sa nu mai para atat de gemene... XD)

toate celelalte personaje din Naruto au aceeasi varsta de 15 ani, mai putin membrii akatsuki care au 17. am sa pun poze cu ei in uniforme cand am sa ajung la ai ^^ pana atunci saturati`va cu... cum mai era in reclama aia la juici fruit XD... pe data viitoare Very Happy
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 06/03/2008
Varsta : 33
Localizare : undeva in lumea asta mare

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

https://anime-manga-fan.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Konoha High School! Empty Re: Konoha High School!

Mesaj  Sharra Naght Vin Apr 18, 2008 9:51 pm

ok abia astept sa vad ficul...(nu puteai sa-l faci in romana?! -_-" )
mijto fete GAMBATTE
Sharra Naght
Sharra Naght
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 07/03/2008
Varsta : 34

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Vin Apr 18, 2008 9:52 pm

vrem ( sau vreau?) partea a 2-a ! vrem partea a 2-a ! vrem partea a 2-a !
lol! lol!
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Varsta : 28
Localizare : intr-un tunel

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Vin Apr 18, 2008 10:42 pm

oky oky!! calm down now!! vine acuma si nope ^^ nu puteam sa o fac in romana ca aia de pe quizilla nu inteleg romana si noi intelegem engleza ca suntem mai inteligenti Very Happy nu`i ase??
Anyways.. here it comes ^^
Cap 1. Bye Bye!

-Amaya! Wake up, time for school! Amaya`s mother called.
- i`m already up mom… *sight* ‘she really have to do that every day??’
Amaya got out of the bed am walked to the closet. She got her uniform for school ( amaya is still at her school) and took a shower. She dressed up and get down stairs were she saw her mom reading something.
-Mom, what is that?
- Hm? Oh… nothing… I just thowght that we should see your dad… he bought us two plaintickets to japan and he saied that he want us to come to his house and live with him for a while…
-Mom, but that is grate! I really wanted to talk to dad for a while… So, when shell I start packing?
- Well… I talked to your teachers and told tham that you needed a transfer to a nother school. So you can start packing when you came back from school.
- But i`ll miss all my friends an classmates… and i`ll be the newone at that school … knowing noone(sp?) …
-I know my dear, but we have to. And I already sell the house and we can`t stay here anymore…
Amaya and her mother walked in the car and droved to the school.It was an expensive, and I mean really expensive car, a brite red with dark windows. Amaya`s mother was a verry reach woman actually, and her father… you will see later. When Amaya arrivet to school she meet two of her friens. She had a group with tham and the were like best friends. Amaya told to her friends ( Keiko and Maya) that she will be transferred to another school in Konoha, Japan.
-That is totally awesome! When you arrive there please call me and tell me what cute guys you got in the class ok?? *blink*
- Keiko!! Shut up with things like that! You should tell her that you`ll miss her and so on (sp?)
-oh… sorry… I`m gona miss you Amy ^^”… but we will talk a lot when you arrive ok??
-It`s ok… but i`m gona change my phone number and talking on the phone will be much more expensive…Amaya sayed
- No problem with that... i`ll call you and i`ll have to pay ^^
- How generous for you… maya sayed. I`m not used to hear you saying thing like that…
- What do you meen by that?? You think that I`m… I`m…
- You`re a what?? I didn`t ment to say anything bad about you.
- Ohh… Just stop arguing! You are so annoying sometimes… Amaya saied sighting. And we can use the internet instead the phone. Anyway… I`m gona miss you all.
After the long classes… maybe a little bit to long… XD
- *kiss kiss* I`m gona miss you all *sniff* really. Promise me that you wount forget me *sniff*
- How can you even say such things?? We will never forget you amy. Pormise! And you have to promise that you will message you avery day! Keiko sayed.
- And you will tell us how the school looks like and if thei have good boocks in the library. And you can teach us some Japanese words as well ^^.
- Of corse! I will tell you everything about Konoha and the cute guys that you can find here!
- YAY! Cute guy have the power! You will come to see us right??
-yeah… anyways, I have to go. I have to pack everything and cach the plane. Bye! *snif* I`m really gana miss you!
~~~~At home.~~~~~
- Amaya, my dear! Aren`t you ready yet?? We have to leave in half an hour!
- Just a minute mom!! … I`m ready now ^^
Amaya and her mother drove to the airport in the expensive, bright-red car and arrived there in less of 10 minutes. They let they`r luggage at the cheking and looked in the shops. Amaya loved shopping and her mother as well, so they started to walk into each shop they saw.

nu am chef de comentarii pe mancat litere ... chestia asta ma enerveaza cel mai rau Razz si dak mi`e foame ce?? aveti vreo problema cu asta?? Razz
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Vin Apr 18, 2008 10:49 pm

i sa zis prea brusc ca se va muta
trebuia treptat Razz
ca sa ne tii putin in suspans Razz Razz
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Lun Apr 21, 2008 11:10 am

probabil... am sa stiu alta data sa va scot din sarite cu asteptarea ca vad ca asa iti place tie Razz Twisted Evil sa sufere toti din cauza ta >Smile
deci uitati si capitolul al doilea Very Happy

Cap 2. I need my water NOW!
After the police vertified the passports, Amaya needed some water beause she forgot to drink something even if she knew that she will get thirsty.
-Mom, i`m going to get something to drink… see you here??
- Ok my dear, but don`t stay too much. The plane is already here.
Amaya was trying to find a store with some drinks and there is was ^^ a bar with food and drinks as well. She run thirsty to the bar and called for the seller to bring a bottle of cold water as fast as possible! The seller stood up sleepy from his chair and walked to the girl allready anoyed of his lazyness(sp?). Amaya gave the money and the seller got into the deposit and after five minutes of waiting the girl heard a voice calling her name: “please miss Amaya Kuune ( I couldn`t find other name…) hurry up to the station 9. The plane is going to leave.”
- Hurry up mister! Bring me my water faster! The plane is going to leave without me!
- About what water are you talking about? You didn`t told me anything, the seller sayed yawning and smirking a little.
- Give my money back or give that freeking bottle of water!
- I don`t have to give you anything.... you didn`t pay.
- I just payed five minutes ago! Are you sleeping or what?? I`m in a hurry, i have to catch the plane!
- If you don`t pay I don`t have to give you anything... go away now! You are too anoyng and you`re disturbing my pace.... I want just to have a nice... sweet... fluffy... puffy...( an so on...after 5 minutes)... sleep. Oh! Sorry, you were still here??
- yeah... and i`ll stay here until you give me my water! I`m going to call the police!
- Go ahead! You didn`t pay so they will just say it`s a freeking fake coming from a stupid kid. Anyway.. you sayed your plane is leaving... shouldn`t you hurry and leave??
- Your too anoying to have a talk with you... i`m leaving.
After Amaya turned her back, the boy from the store flipt the bottle of water in the backpack. The girl didn`t saw that comming and just got to the station.
- The backpack miss, a cop sayed.
- Oh, sorry... I allmost forgot... I`m in a hurry and-
- The backpack miss.
Amaya give the back pack to the cop and he saw the bottle of water. That meens a lot of problems...
-What is this?? The cop asked.
-hm? What is what?? I don`t have any kind of liquids in that backpack.
- Than what is this?? Some kind of exploding thing??
- Oh my god!! WATER!! That is water!? Give that here! I need to drink!!
Amaya took the bottle of water from the cop`s hand leaving the poor man confused... She drank all the water in the bottle and throw it in the cop`s head.
- Sorry mister. I got`a hurry...

veti crede probabil ca acest capitol nu are nici un sens -__-" ei bine eu mi`am dat seama ce sens are dupa vreo zi dupa ce l`am scris si va veti da seama in capitolul urmator... care va veni mai tarziu pentru ca e luuung si vreau sa va tin in suspans Razz Razz
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Mier Apr 23, 2008 9:48 pm

prea mult suspans strica Sad
vreau sasori Sad(
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Mier Apr 23, 2008 9:51 pm

ai sa`l vezi si pe el da tre sa ai moooolta rabdare si... TEAPA!! nu pun capitolul doi trei scuma ca prea mult strica asa ca bucureazate ( XD plashe cuvantul ) ca iti ascult cererea si te tin in suspans.... si stii ca, il pun intr`o saptamana cand ma intorc din ... Egipt ^^ hahah... sa nu ma prinda bombele, rugati`va pentru scriitoarea voastra XD talentata mai sunt nope??
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Vin Mai 02, 2008 10:09 pm

itachi!!! spune'mi ca o sa fie si itachi Razz
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Vin Mai 02, 2008 10:56 pm

va fi si itachi ^^ da trebuie sa ai oleaca de rabdare ^^ si... NU MAI FA SPAM COPIL!!
uite al treilea capitol ^^ TEAPA!! nu aco... ba stai uite`l ^^ TEAPA!! sisi de data asta ^^ just kudin` ^^ uite`l aici ^^
Cap 3. Adventures in the plane.

Skiping the part with walking to the plane... Amaya arrived in the plane and tryed to find her place.
- I`m sorry miss, can I help you to find your seat? a mister from the plane service ( i don`t really know how are they called) in a darkblue uniform with an inscription on his coat that says „Austrian Airlines”. The boy was tall and had blond hair and blue eyes. Um.. miss?? Are you ok? The boy asked seeing that Amaya didn`t answerd. After she woke up from her daydreeming she sayed blushing:
- Oh... I`m fine ^^”. Can you help me find my seat?? It`s nomber 21.
- Nomber 21? Um... It`s already reserved, but we can give you other seat, the boy sayed loocking around trying to find a seat. I``m sorry miss but I have to vertify the seats, look`s like someone hasn`t the right seat or you have a dublicated ticket.
- Um... ok... I`ll wait in the front of the corridor, Amaya sayed a little bit anyed of everything that was hapening that day. First of all she had to leave her friends, than she spend 10 minutes arguing with that sleeping ass, and now the plane was full and she haven`t any seat.
The girl looked over the seats and saw a seat near a boy with spiky dark hair, painted eyes and a ring in his lip. Than the blonde haired boy came back to you telling you that he found a seat. It wasn`t nomber 21, it was 34, but this one was better, because it was closer to the emergency door, in case that something hapend. Amaya went to the chair and tried to put her bag in the poket up the chair.
- Can you help me a little mister? Amaya asked the spiky-black haired boy but he didn`t answerd. Um... can you even hear me mister? The girl sayed a little anoyed but the boy didn`t answerd. Oh... I understand... You are to emo to hear me aren`t you? The girl sayed smirking.
The boy turned his head and faced the girl looking mad at him. He „humph-ed” and stood up.
- What did you just say? The boy asked glaring at Amaya.
- I asked if you could help me with this freeking poket. I can `t reach this stupid thing to put my bag in.
- You`re just a stupid kid. You could ask a service man to do that.
- Emo kid! Just help me and shut up! You`re really anoying you know? the girl sayed really mad now. Fine... if you don`t want to help me i`l just put it in the interval of the seats and if someone fell down because of it it wi-. She was cut of by the boy taking tha bag from her hands and throwing in the poket up the chair. -So you finally helped me. Heh... now I woun`t have how to get it out of there. You will have to help me when the plane arrives, the girl sayed smirking.
- Tsh, just shut up and sit down so the plane can leave, the boy sayed looking in other direction and sitting down, putting his belt.
- „ Please set your belts, and close all the electronics. Stop smoking and set youre chairs in the vertical position. The plane is ready to leave from London to Tokyo.” The conductor sayed.
The plane started to move, everyone was sitting in his place, but Amaya couldn`t see her mother. She loocked everywere in the plane, at every seat but there wasn`t any known face.
„maibe she is at the bathroom...” she thought. „but if she isn`t? My mom it`s steel at the airport? Noway! She couldn`t leave me like this. Or maybe she didn`t want to came...” the plane startted to go uper and uper and Amaya was more nervous. Maybe her mother left her in the plane alone... she looked at the bathroom door searching for any sign of her mother being inside there but there wasn`t anything.
After the plane was up and the smoking sign stoped shining, the girl stood up and walked to the bathroom seeing that the door wasn`t loked. Than, the blonde haired boy asked her if there wasn`t anything that he could help with.
- Um... I`m trying to find my mother... she sayed that she will wait for me in the plane but I couldn`t see her. She sayed that she had seat 43 but there are only to men, and she isn`t in the bathroom as well...
- I see... and what is her name? I can call her in the microfone and see if anyone stands up. It could be better than walking down the corridor searching foar your mother.
-Ok, that sound`s god. I`ll wait at my seat, she sayed woried looking another time at everyone in the seats.
- „ please, everyone seat at theyr seats, misses Kaya Kuune please come in front of the corridor.” The man sayed at the microfon thinking that the woman would stand up... seeing no sign he repeated: „ please everyone seat in theyr seats, we are trying to find misses Kuune. Is misses Kuune here?”
Seeing that nobody stands up, Amaya looked down feeling like startig to cry, but she couldn`t do such an embaresing thing in the plane, near the emo kid and the cute blonde haired man. She just tryed to stay calm, leting her head on the boy`s shoulder. Amaya started to blush and the boy as well but she didn`t move a finger she just relaxed and thinking that she could fell asleap and that was what she did. She fell asleap on the black haired boy`s shoulder and when he was shure that the girl was asleap he huged her and they stand like this until the conductor waked them up:
-„ please set your belts and your chair in vertical position. We are ready to lend at the Tokyo airport.”
Amaya woke up seeing that she was in the emo kid`s arms and started to blush. Than she sayed pretending that she is angry:
- Um... Sorry? What do you thik you`re doing?
- Hmph... you`re the one that felt asleap on my shoulder. You touched me first so it`s not my folt(sp?) kido, than he turned his head letting the girl sit normaly in her chair.
- you`re such a kid... than she got near him and huged him. But I need to hug someone ^^ and you`re the neares person.
- And if i would be a killer you would hug me? He sayed smirking and hugged Amaya without thinking. Oh, sorry... I didn`t ment to do that, he sayed blushing and tryed to get of her.
- No. Stay here. I want someone to hug me now that mom isn`t with me anymore. Than the plane arived on earth again ( -__-`). That made Amaya and the boy get even more closer, as close that she could even feel his breath, as close as they were like kissing. They started to blush like crazy than someone intrerupt tham:
- Hey you two! Are you going to hit my chair for long? I`m sick of you, you just can`t stay still?!? A man sayed really anoyed.
- Oh.. sorry ^^ the two ... kids... sayed to the anoyed man grining like they were 5 yers old.
When the plane stoped and Amaya got out holding hands with the emo kid she asked:
- So... I was wondering... what is your name? She asked blushing a little.
- Oh... my?... My name is...........
( Oh.. almost forgot... the boy looks like this:
https://2img.net/h/i16.photobucket.com/albums/b17/spirit_n_ghosts/anime%20girls/anime%20boys/emo.jpg
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Vin Mai 02, 2008 11:07 pm

^itachi?? spune'mi ca nu e itachi Crying or Very sad
itachi nu ar trebui sa fie emo Sad(
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Sam Mai 03, 2008 9:53 pm

hmmm.... search seach... nu stiu... poate fi itachi daca ti se pare ca are tepos si cercel in buza... atunci da este el ... mai uitate si tu la poze cu itachi sau uitate la anime ca eu poate am uitat -__-" anyway... mie lene sa scriu acum the next chapie chapie ^^ chapie chapie ^^
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Sam Mai 03, 2008 10:46 pm

abea astept sa apara urmatorul capitol ^_^
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Mar Mai 06, 2008 9:51 pm

1. nu mai face spam ca imi storci creierii!
2. capitolul vine acuma Razz
Cap 4. Not popularity again!

~~FlashBack~~
- So... I was wondering.. what is your name? She asked blushing a little.
- Oh... my? ... My name is Akira, the boy sayed looking down to the girl that was blushing even more. Why are you blushing? He asked smirking.
~~End FlashBack~~
-I`m not blushing! Amaya sayed looking in other direction.
- Yes you are. I can see that, Akira sayed grabbing Amaya`s chin to face him. She started to blush a bright red and her head was just like a tomato(sp?-__-*). See? I knew it. You are blushing.
- I`m not. Anyway... I have another plane to Konoha in 2 hours and it will be so boring without my mom... and all my money were in her handbag and I have only this card and I don`t even know how much money I have on it...
- Well well well... I have to catch the same plane, Akira sayed smirking. I`m going to Konoha too. So? Why are going there?
- Um... I have to see my dad, My parents have divorced when I was 5 and now me an my mom were suposed to meet him at the Konoha airport... but I see that my mother didn`t catch the plane and I don`t even know how my dad looks like. I didn`t saw him for 10 years...
- You don`t have to make any problem. Everyone in Konoha know you`re dad, he allways apear at the TV an- the boy was intrerupted by the girl`s voice:
- Oh no... now everyone in the school will piss me off with this freeking thing... first of all my mother was a verry reach woman and everyone was looking wird at me, than I was in the school band and people was looking wirder(sp?) at me... and now my dad is a verry known man.
- You don`t like to be popular? I think you`re the first girl that doesn`t like it...
- Huh? You mean that every girl in konoha likes to be popular? That means that the never were so popular to get to hate it... Amaya sayed smirking.
- Let`s just change the subject... So, at what school are you going to go?
- At the Konoha high school normaly... are there other schools in Konoha? Anyway... I want to go for a walk... do you want to join me? Heloo! Day-dreaming again? Amaya asked a little bit anoyed... Oh, c`mon! Give me a brake, I know you`re just trying to anoy me and you konw what? You are doing very well. After she sayed that turned her back and started to walk to the airport`s doors.
- Hey! Wait a sec! I want to join to and who do you think will help you find youre dad when we arrive to Konoha?
Hearing this, Amaya stoped and turnet back to Akira.
- Say that again. You sayed you want to help me? How do you know my dad anyway?
- It will be so simple... youre dad allways apears on the TV and 17:30 PM. So we should find him at the studio at 17:00 PM. Or if the plane arrives later than 17:00 PM then we can still find him at 19:00 PM, after the show is finish.
- Wow... you really watch TV every day don`t you? Look! It`s already half past 13... we should hurry to cach the plane.
- Yeah.. You know, time runs faster when I talk to you... Hearing this Amaya started to blush again and turned her head to hide her blush... You don`t have to do that, I allready know that you are blushing. We should hurry... time is runing out...

m`am grabit rau cand l`am scris si am mancat cred o multime de litere si propozitiile nu cred ca prea au sens... -__-" sper sa va placa ^^ app. fanficul asta e dedicatie bestiilor mele matzuk, tg & panterutza ^^ and allmost forgot, the next chapie name is...Home sweet home!! am sa pun de fiecare data numele capitolului urmator ^^ stiu ca m`am lungit cam mult la inceput dar acum trec la actiune si vreu sa stiu daca va convine daca il fac si SF, adica dau puteri speciale personajelor ^^ spuneti de pe acum ca sa stiu ^^
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Vin Mai 09, 2008 4:26 pm

mai bine fara sf ..
ma plictiseste sf-ul -_-
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Sus In jos

Mesaj  sakita Lun Mai 12, 2008 4:22 pm

wolfy...vio...akemy...cum vrei u...ador ....e prea tare povestea...dak vrei....si cred ca e o idee buna....fati o carte...
..pls...e super tare...pune si celelalte cap...te implorrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!akira is the best...and amy as the same...:*:*:*...besk u kiddu
sakita
sakita
anime knower
anime knower

Data de înscriere : 16/03/2008
Varsta : 29
Localizare : undeva..intr-o lume parasita

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Lun Mai 12, 2008 6:14 pm

ok ok ^^ ms ms ^^ macar cineva imi face complimente >.> mercy, sper ca ai auzit asta X( si uite urmatorul capitol ^^
Cap 5. Home, sweet home!

The plane finally arived to Konoha and Amaya and Akira took theyr luggages and walked to the street. On a very tall block it was an advertisment that sayed:
„ If you want to start a carriere in television than here is the right place! Bring your CV at ...(the adresse) and we will call you.
This is youre first chance to work with the most famous man in Japan, Michael Kuune. Don`t miss it!”
Amaya stoped and looked up to the huge advertisment reading it again and again. She couldn`t find out why the name Michael Kuune seemed so faniliar to her.
- Why did you stoped Amy? Akira asked looking at the girl and then up to the advertisment. OH... I understand... We have to hurry, it`s already 18:45 and the show finishes at 19:00.
- Yeah.. you`re right once again... So were is the street named in that advertisment? Amaya asked looking at the hundreds of streets that were going in other directison.
- Well.. i think is that one, Akira sayed pointing to a street that was full of video-games and electronics shop.
- I dond`t think so...sayed a mad with dark blond hair and a very elegant costum. I don`t think you should go there Amy sweethard...
- How do you know my name, mister? And who do you think you are to tell us what should we do? Asked Amaya looking at the man .
- You don`t recognise me anymore do you, Amy? Well... I`m you`r dad, and were is you`r mother, sweety?
- I think that she didn`t catch the first plane and she is still in New York. I don`t think that she will come to soon because all the airlines are reserved...
- It`s ok Amy, she will come, I promise that she will come, sayed Amaya`s dad. Well now shell we go home? I already prepared the dinner and I bought you some new clothes. I hope you will like them.
- Ok! But there is only one problem... Akira? Were will you stai? Amaya turned her head and saw that Akira wasn`t there anymore. Akira? ... Oh well.. I think we should go home.
Amy and her father went in the car, it was a black BMW 5th serie. It looks verry expensive, it had darck windows, and the motor was verry silent and the tyres weren`t making any kind of noise. Amy`s father likes to drove fast becouse he enjoyes the sound made by the tyres on the road, and Amy was just like her father.
When they arived home Amy was shoked of the big house, it was the bigges house she ever seen. Her dad showed her were her room is and than let her change in onther clothes and than come for dinner.
Amy opened the door of her closet and found a huge wardrobe, maybe bigger then her room from London, full of clothes and shoes. She tryed on the cutest dress she saw, it was red with white dots. It looked so good on her and her father guesed exactly(sp?) her size.
- Aren`t you ready, yet, my dear!? Amy`s father called from down steers.
- I`m ready dad! I`m comming!
Tam Tam... the steers were sounding(sp?) when Amy was runing down steers. She couldn`t find the kitched if she couldn`t smell the chiken burning in the oven. She found a fire extinguisher and ran to the kichen.
- It`s ok dad! I have a fire extinguisher, no need to panic! Amy sayed looking at the oven.
- You shouldn`t panic my dear.... this is our dinner and you`ll have to eat it. You know, you look the same as youre mother when she was youre age. She was wearing allways a red or pink dress with white dots or red cherrys.
- Maybe... Now Let`s Eat!! I`m hungry like a wolf!! *much much* It`s really good dad. When did you learn to cook like this? It`s even better then mom`s food.
- I allways cooked like this, my dear. Youre mother liked it too, that`s why she marryed me. But now you should eat faster and go to sleap. Tomorow is the big day! First day at the Konoha high school! Aren`t you happy? Amy`s father asked excited.
- Yeah... it will be absolutly grate... I`ll be the new one and I`ll have to meet new people... I hate things like this... Amy answerd bored. After 10 minutes of eating and talking, Amy went to her room and wanted to write in her diary about the guy that she met in the plane but... it wasn`t in the bag anymore. Oh well... sems like i need a new diary, she sayed laying on the bad. Men, this bed is so confortable... and the carpet as well, I could stay here all my life.... But now, Go to sleep Amy, go to sleep and don`t think at anything than a sweet bed with a soft pilow.

next chapie ( chapie chapie X) ) se numeste..First day at the Konoha High School! HURRAY /damn... Kyah!! apare si Itachi... parca XD si voi pune mai incet capitolele ca am putine... si nu prea mai am timp sa scriu altele ca ma incurca mama si tezele si cartile si trebuie sa invat si... offf... tineti minte trei cuvinte de la bacuil moldovan: Rabdarea e de aur ( XD de fapt sunt 4 X))
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Mier Mai 14, 2008 3:11 pm

vreu itachi ^_^
si sasori :>
pune please si urmatorul capitol ^ _ ^
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Mier Mai 14, 2008 3:50 pm

il pun... peste cateva zile... nu ! o luna !! nu 2 luni!! pardon!! 2 minute -__-" uite`l aici si va fi si itachi nu`ti fa griji...
Cap 6. First day at the Konoha High School! HURRAY /damn...

- Amy!! Wake up! Time for scchool! Amy`s dad shouted.
- 5 minutes mom... I wana sleep... Amy mutterd.
- Nope. You have to wake up now if you don`t want to miss your first day at school!
- AAAHHH!! First day!! No No NO!! I hate first days! Ah damn... now I`m up...
Amy went to the huge wardrobe and chose some clothes: it was a pair of long, wide black trousers, with lots of pockets and chains, a short sleved purple T-shirt and a gray anorak. She went in the bathroom and brushed her teeth and hair than dressed up.
(she looked something like this: )
- You look grate my dear. Now you can eat and go to school. I made pancakes, do you want some?
- `Course I want, dad. *munch much* You are the gratest cooker I ever saw... I didn`t saw too much but anyway, I think you undertsand what I`m trying to say...
- Yeah, I understand... So, what do you think about your room and the clothes? I chosed the clothes and the room is the one you lived in when you were 5, but the wardrobe is new.
- Yep! I saw that some of my old things are there too... Anyway, I`m done, can you drove me to school? I don`t even know were it is...
- Of corse my dear. And they walked out of the house and droved to the school. It was a large school with a large garden and lots of football and basketball grounds. The students were allready in thegarden, the girls were talking an laughing and the boys were playing football. The girl walked out of the car and went to the school gate. She sighted and than entered the school garden. Amy was geting closer to the group of girls, standing ant the school`s door. She cloud hear what they were saying but she didn`t want to look at them.
„ I heard that we are going to have a new classmate”
„ yeah, I wonder who she will be and if she gets close to my Sasuke I`ll personally kill her!”
„ What do you mean about your Sasuke?! It is MY Sasuke and no one can ever change that!”
„ Oh Yeah?!”
„ yeah!”
„ Really?!? I don`t think so!”
„ And I don`t care what you think and what you don`t!”
- Tsh... stupid fangirls... Amy sayed sighting.
- What did you just sayed? A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes asked Amy glaring at her.
- What? I sayed what you just heard. I hate fangirls, Amy sayed anoyed.
- Oh yeah? Let`s see what will you say when you will see the boy we are talking right now. Hmph, You`ll be a fangirl too but it will be useless becouse he is mine! Did you understatnd? M-I-N-E! The same girl shouted.
- Oh, too bad... `cause you woun`t see me runing after a guy like a fangirl without brain, Amy sayed smirking looking after a guy that might br atacked by fangirls. Never mind... I have to see the princilal and ask about my clases... And Amy walked in the school trying to find someone that she could ask without to be anoyed...
She walked in the coridor and saw lots of students talking and laughing. Amy walked to a group of girls that were talking about some kind of school`s band. There were 4 girls: first had darck blue hair and black eyes, the second had blonde hair and purple eyes, the third had purple hair and the the fourth had gray hair.
- Um... Exuse me... Can you show me were were is the principal`s office. I`m new and I don`t know the school...
- Shure! By the way... My name is Martha. What`s your name? A girl with dark blue hair and black eyes asked holding out her hand.
- Oh, And my name is Miki... this is my nickname but call me like this ok? And for the principal`s office you can walked this way, Come with me! Miki shouted while starting to run. She had blonde hair and purple eyes.
- Heheh... Thanks a lot! And my name is Amaya but call me Amy.
After they reached the third level they finaly arrived at the principal`s door.
- Ok, I`ll tell you some thing, You`d better not get in here to frequent. You`ll get sick, I`m warning you! Last year I had to walk over here every day to prapear for the math contest and I saw that all the wals were pink and the chaires were soo flufy... And her phone is pink and furry, Can you even imagine?
- Mh... I`m entaring, and I`ll try not to collaps(sp?)... Amy sayed while knocking at the door. „ Enter!” the voice of the principal shouted. It was just like a kid`s voice, even if she was 40 years old... Amy entered and saw the creepyest room she ever saw. Every thing was pink and red, the walls were pink with red cherrys the chairs were pink, also she hat lots of books about cats and after Amy loocked over the room something fluffy tickled her feets. It was a cat!
- You must be the new student. So your name is... and the principal started to look for Amy`s papers.
-Amaya Kuune. I came here to ask about my classes and what kind of uniform i need, Amy sayd politely.
- Yes mis Amaye, here is your time-table and the uniform is the one over there, the principal sayed pointing to the uniform. It was a short, red skirt with squeres and a brown vest ... to make tis semple it looked something like this:
- Um... I think it`s ok... so now can you please give some kind of map or anything that could show me were should I go?
- Your classmates will show you. Now you can leave, the principal sayed starting to read a book.
When Amy got out of the office, Miki wasn`t there anymore. Amy started to walk in the coridor trying to find someone she could ask about the biology laborator, but no one was there anymore. The class alredy began and the only person she could see was a boy with black hair and an other one with blonde hair, the second had a part of his haire cought in a ponytail and the other one had his hair cought in two pigtails ( i don`t thing it`s good how i discribed tham...). They didn`t saw Amy but she got closer and she could hear the blacke haired guy talling to the other:
- Look, it`s 5000 buck per pound... Take it or leave it.
- But it`s too expensive, and we have to -
- Shut up! I`m giving the orders! It is pure and if you don`t trust me we can meet at the „Hountedhouse” from the 13th avenue. Is it clear?
- Yes sir. After thay finished the conversation Amy was ready to run to the principal and tell everything but if she would tell it she could be killed by that drug dealer... He was a criminal, a criminal in the school. She got up and wlked to the boy trying to be as normal as she could.
- Um... excuse me, can you please tell m- She was intrerupted by the boy that was glaring at her like he could kill her.
- You didn`t heared anything, did you? Or if you heard something I will simply kill you.
- You can`t kill me. And nope, I didn`t heard anything. Shell I hera something? Was it important? Oh, and by the way, can you please tell me were can I find the Biology laborator? I`m new here and I don`t know the school.
- It is very good you didn`t heard anything and for the Biology laborator you can get very simple that way. It is the second door, down steers.
- Thanks and I have a nother questin... What is your name?
- I don`t see why you need my name. And you can go now, the class is alredy finished I think.
- Ok. Thanks anyway... Amy sayed starting to run to the stairs hoping that she will meet Miki or Martha or the other two girls that didn`t present theyr selves and than Boom! She got into....

PAM PAM! cat suspans! tralalalala... urmatorul capitol (chapie chapie)
Cap 7. Oh No! Mister popularity!
nyah nyah... cine e ... nu se stie... >.>
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Joi Mai 15, 2008 4:30 pm

pariez ca va fi ori sasuke ori itachi Razz
sau sasori :>
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Joi Mai 15, 2008 8:59 pm

nu se stie Wink poate fi chiar akira ^^si nu pun capitolul urmator acuma pentru ca nu imi faceti si observati.. daca aveti cuvinte care nu le intelegeti sau chestii de genul asta puteti sa ma intrebati sau cuvinte din care nu se intelge nimic cum am facut eu intr`un test la ingleza -__-" sau alte chestii de genu asta... si imi puteti da si idei daca vreti ^^ e binevenit orice ^^
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Joi Mai 15, 2008 9:37 pm

ca itachi se cupleaza cu tipa in mov
:>
=))
acuma serios Neutral
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Joi Mai 15, 2008 10:19 pm

>.> uh... ma mai gandesc... ai sa vazi Razz suspans suspans twich twich Razz nu pun capitolul urmator ca am teze si scriu mai greu asa ca va trebui sa mai aveti oleaca rabdare pana luna viitoare sau cam asa... pana atunci saturati`va cu tristetea... pe data viitoare! Wink
zum zum!
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Joi Mai 15, 2008 10:25 pm

noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
itachi!!!
nu poti face asta !!!
itachi!!!!!
si sasori T_T

on : uhm..
ai putea sa.. hmm.. sa zici ca itachi vrea sa omoare o tipa
dar nu reuseste
pentru ca amy reuseste sa o 'scape' de moarte
si aici intra si sasori
si el e un elev nou, smexi si inteligent :>
asa
si sasori e ranit
iar tipa in mov il ajuta :>
si pe urma sasori se uita in ochii si si se indragosteste ^.^
si pe urma urmeaza un sarut de 1 ora ^3^
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Joi Mai 15, 2008 10:33 pm

-__-" o persoana plina de ideii... uh oh... ma rog... NU am sa fac asa si nu mai spune tot felul de date secrete care ti le`am dat pe mess.... de fapt... cred ca nu mai sunt ata de secrete ca nici nu mai stiu ce am scris -_-' ma rog... acum oricum e tarziu si nu pot sa pun capitolul iar maine am teza si mai am una pe 24 deci am sa scriu mai greu => rabdarea e de aur ^^"
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Pagina 1 din 2 1, 2  Urmatorul

Sus

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum