anime-manga-fan
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Which Naruto Guy Is Meant For You? ( with the picture of your guy)

4 participan?i

In jos

Which Naruto Guy Is Meant For You? ( with the picture of your guy) Empty Which Naruto Guy Is Meant For You? ( with the picture of your guy)

Mesaj  Sharra Naght Joi Mar 27, 2008 7:29 pm

http://www.quizilla.com/users/minaakatsuki/quizzes/Which%20Naruto%20Guy%20Is%20Meant%20For%20You%3F%20 si pe quizul cu acelasi nume
Which Naruto Guy Is Meant For You? ( with the picture of your guy) Sasuke1gx5
SASUKE UCHIHA

Your personality: Shy and reserved

What Sasuke has to say about you:
She's the love of my life and no one can ever replace her. She is not annoying and when she's not a fangirl. She respects me and in return, I respect her too. She's my confidant. We really love and trust each other. No one should harm her or else...
Sharra Naght
Sharra Naght
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 07/03/2008
Varsta : 34

Sus In jos

Which Naruto Guy Is Meant For You? ( with the picture of your guy) Empty Re: Which Naruto Guy Is Meant For You? ( with the picture of your guy)

Mesaj  WoLfYx Joi Mar 27, 2008 10:52 pm

SASUKE UCHIHA

Your personality: Shy and reserved

What Sasuke has to say about you:
She's the love of my life and no one can ever replace her. She is not annoying and when she's not a fangirl. She respects me and in return, I respect her too. She's my confidant. We really love and trust each other. No one should harm her or else...

ma` boy Razz nu`l dau Razz scz sharry dar daca nu ma crezi iti mai dau o dovada Very Happy
39 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 146 times.
25% of people had this result. --- DOVADA!
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 06/03/2008
Varsta : 33
Localizare : undeva in lumea asta mare

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

https://anime-manga-fan.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Which Naruto Guy Is Meant For You? ( with the picture of your guy) Empty Re: Which Naruto Guy Is Meant For You? ( with the picture of your guy)

Mesaj  Mercy Joi Apr 10, 2008 10:00 pm

NEJI HYUUGA

Your personality: Fun-loving and talented

What Neji has to say about you:
She's the only girl to make my heart skip a beat. I really love her with all my heart. I really like her sunny personality that's why I fell for her. She never fails to brighten up my day. She makes me smile and laugh. She makes me feel special. She's the only woman whom I shall love forever.
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Varsta : 28
Localizare : intr-un tunel

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Sharra Naght Lun Apr 14, 2008 6:03 pm

cum?cum?cum?
l-ai gasit pe nejii???Which Naruto Guy Is Meant For You? ( with the picture of your guy) 11tg7
daca incerci sa-l furi....,Which Naruto Guy Is Meant For You? ( with the picture of your guy) 63d4808bonionsbattebamben8
nustiu ce-ti facWhich Naruto Guy Is Meant For You? ( with the picture of your guy) B4971706c030718a85b15a9hr4
neji is MINE!!!!huh......feel better..
Sharra Naght
Sharra Naght
Admin
Admin

Varsta : 34

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Mier Apr 16, 2008 2:43 pm

calm down sharry ^^ baiatu` lui yo-yo e sasori (iubirea vietii ei Razz ) si nici nu se uita la neji Razz ii plac baietiii rai ca si mie ^^ suntem surori si ne place sa o torturam pe danuta si pe cine mai tortureaza ea Razz si ink o intrebare ^^ de unde ai luat imaginile ale ^^ le ador... de unde sunt ca vreau si eu ^^
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 06/03/2008
Varsta : 33
Localizare : undeva in lumea asta mare

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

https://anime-manga-fan.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Sam Apr 19, 2008 8:17 pm

^ e amantul meu ce stii tu :>
just kidding ^_^
saso e iubirea vietii mele ^_^
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Varsta : 28
Localizare : intr-un tunel

Sus In jos

Mesaj  sakita Mar Iun 24, 2008 11:12 am

sasuke...so cute...
i love him very very much
chiar dak cateodata e fff enervant
eu il plac pt ca mereu o va placea pe sakura
CRED...sau BANUIESC....Smile
sakita
sakita
anime knower
anime knower

Data de înscriere : 16/03/2008
Varsta : 29
Localizare : undeva..intr-o lume parasita

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum