anime-manga-fan
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Which made up character are you in naruto?

3 participan?i

In jos

Which made up character are you in naruto? Empty Which made up character are you in naruto?

Mesaj  Sharra Naght Joi Mar 27, 2008 5:32 pm

http://www.quizilla.com/users/XstarlightkissX/quizzes/Which%20made%20up%20character%20are%20you%20in%20Naruto%3F/
Name: Sayuri/ Age: 19
Personality:
Evil, mean, hates everything. You wish everything would just die.
Jutsu: Very painful ones. You like to torture people with your jutsu. So they are slow. You preferably like genjutsu.
Story:
You saw a little kid running to you. Then he asked you,
"Have you seen my little sister?" You glared at him and then shoved him onto the street.
"You disgust me, if you don't get your face away from me, i'll you1" you spat out at him. He started crying and he ran. You smiled. The truth is, you were never like this, you used to be a nice girl and loved everything. Everybody loved you too. Until Orochimaru killed your family and clan. You promised to never smile again in your life and you said that you'd get your revenge. And you did.
Sharra Naght
Sharra Naght
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 07/03/2008
Varsta : 34

Sus In jos

Which made up character are you in naruto? Empty Re: Which made up character are you in naruto?

Mesaj  WoLfYx Joi Mar 27, 2008 10:57 pm

Name: Minami/ Age: 16.
Personality:
Cute, spunky, and energetic on the outside, but even as you try to fit in, no one accepts you. But no one knows the true you. When you're alone at times, you sometimes grieve for the death of your parents.
Powers:
You can control element. Your kekkei genkai(sorry if i spelt it wrong) is to form this red chakra around you like a barrier, and if someone touches you with one finger, they die instantly. You can control this. You are also a medical ninja. When you use your kekkei genkkai, your eyes go purely black.
Story:
Minami was walking past the Ichiraku Ramen shop where Naruto and his gang were at. Naruto says hello to you and Sakura stops him whispering something in his ear, you hear her say,
"Naruto! Don't talk to her! Remember what she did to her clan! She might do the same to us!" she kept on ranting on. This brought tears to your eyes. You barely cried at all. But whenever people brought up your clan and family, you always seem to crumble inside. You were only ten and you killed your clan. Your village, The Village Hidden in Blood. But on accident. You were forced to by Orochimaru. You moved to Leaf Village for some kind of refuge, but everyone stayed away from you. You had no friends at all. Even teachers seemed to shy away from you at times. But the Hokage, Lady Tsunade, who seemed to always be kidn to you. She raised you since you were young. You were an amazing kunoichi. But everybody still fears you.
Your Point of View Story:
"HEY! MINAMI!" Naruto called out. i raised my hand to wave but Sakura grabbed him and told him to shut up. I heard what she said and i started running as fast as i could out of the village.
"No one wants me! Everybody hates me!" I cried inside my head. THen i hit a mysterious figure. He looked at me with onyx eyes and he was wearing this black robe with red clouds. He stroked your cheek.
"ARe you okay, little kunoichi?" he asked you. You suddenly blush....

63 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 199 times.
29% of people had this result.

^^
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 06/03/2008
Varsta : 33
Localizare : undeva in lumea asta mare

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

https://anime-manga-fan.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Which made up character are you in naruto? Empty Re: Which made up character are you in naruto?

Mesaj  Mercy Joi Apr 10, 2008 9:55 pm

Name: Sayuri/ Age: 19
Personality:
Evil, mean, hates everything. You wish everything would just die.
Jutsu: Very painful ones. You like to torture people with your jutsu. So they are slow. You preferably like genjutsu.
Story:
You saw a little kid running to you. Then he asked you,
"Have you seen my little sister?" You glared at him and then shoved him onto the street.
"You disgust me, if you don't get your face away from me, i'll you1" you spat out at him. He started crying and he ran. You smiled. The truth is, you were never like this, you used to be a nice girl and loved everything. Everybody loved you too. Until Orochimaru killed your family and clan. You promised to never smile again in your life and you said that you'd get your revenge. And you did.
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Varsta : 28
Localizare : intr-un tunel

Sus In jos

Mesaj  WoLfYx Joi Apr 10, 2008 10:07 pm

mrrr... eu eram cdea care tortureaza pe altii... in special pe tine Twisted Evil Twisted Evil il fac din nou sa`mi iasa ceva mai rau ca al tau Twisted Evil Twisted Evil pentru ca eu sunt ce mai REA!! MWAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
Name: Rika/ Age: 17
Personality: Perverted, cutesy, girly, and hyperactive.
You get in the way of everybody and always butt into their conversations. But you still flow with the crowd all the time. People like you for who you are and you act like yourself.
Powers: Fire jutsus, earth jutsus, and medical jutsus.
Kekkei Genkai= ability to control weather. Story: RIka was walking to the hokage's room and she spotted Kakashi walking there too and he was still reading his "Make Out Paradise," book. You appeared behind him and jumped onto his back. "You're still reading that! How boring! i bought the new one from Jiraiya already! You're way behind!" you cooed on, trying to annoy him. When he found out that you had the newewst one he was envious of you. Which made you feel powerful. You laughed evilly inside yourself. You and Kakashi were both jonins and were the two of the most skilled(and perverted) jonins! You and Kakashi were still walking towards the Hokage's office then you both suddenly stop to open the door. When you reach for the knob, Kakashi also has his hand there and your hands are both touching. You blush so much that it makes your pale face go scarlet red. Kakashi smiles.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! nu nu nu!!! affraid nu vreau asa ceva!! Crying or Very sad
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 06/03/2008
Varsta : 33
Localizare : undeva in lumea asta mare

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

https://anime-manga-fan.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Joi Apr 10, 2008 10:16 pm

asa iti trebuie Smile >Smile
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Varsta : 28
Localizare : intr-un tunel

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum