anime-manga-fan
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

What do Naruto characters think of YOU!!(girl only):P

4 participan?i

In jos

What do Naruto characters think of YOU!!(girl only):P Empty What do Naruto characters think of YOU!!(girl only):P

Mesaj  Sharra Naght Joi Mar 27, 2008 4:31 pm

http://www.quizilla.com/users/DearJuliet.../quizzes/What%20do%20the%20Naruto%20Characters%20think%20of%20YOU%3F%3FLongg si intrati pe quizul care acelasi nume

What do Naruto characters think of YOU!!(girl only):P Animecatgirlce5Boyfriend: Possibly Sasuke, Kiba, itachi, or Sasori.
Bestfriend: Hinata and Temari
Enemys: just Ino. and a little sakura.

Naruto: She's so cute.. but she needs to speak up more.
Sasuke: Shes really pretty... >///>
Sakura: GAHHH! SASUKE LIKES HER! hmmph. she's so nice though..
you cant help but like her just a little bit..
Kakashi: She's the only person i like to talk to my troubles about. she is like a daughter to me. ^.^

Ino: THAT LITTLE PIPSQUEAK! SHE STOLE MY SASUKE! >.<
Shikamaru: I like to watch clouds with her. she isnt troublesome since she isnt loud or obnoxious like naruto..
Chouji: She's really *munch* Nice. She cooked me *munch* Dinner once.

Shino: nice. but quiet. gave me a butterfly once. i just set it free when she left though.
Kiba: She.. uhh.. Pretty.. i think.. i love her.. >///> (me:aww!)
Hinata: S-she is so n-nice to me... S-she helped me g-get a d-date with N-n-naruto. ^///^

Ten Ten: shes okay. a little to quiet for my liking though.
Lee: She shows NO YOUTH! But i KNOW she has it! I MUST HELP HER FIND IT!
Neji: She looks weak. but when i had to spar with her, she was 10x stronger than me and lee put together..
Gai: YES LEE! LET US FIND HER YOUTH!

Gaara: She is a good friend. she isnt obnoxious.
Temari: She is the cutest thing EVER! whenever a guy compliments her, she gets all blushy and stutters. she is also a great friend. she can actually get along with my siblings.
Kankuro: GORGEOUS!!!! ^///^ really quiet though..

Orochimaru: Very sssssssstrong. she could be useful to get to sssssssaasssuke..
Kabuto:One gorgeous girl.. very smart.

AKATSUKI:

Pein: would be a great addition to the akatsuki.
Itachi: i dont like her too much.. she is friends with my foolish little brother. i would kill her but.. i just cant..
Kisime: It seems Itachi has a weakness for her. ^.^"
Deidara: really nice. cute to, yeah!
Sasori: I think i fell for her.. >///> (me: how cute!)
Tobi: NEKO IS A GOOD GIRL!
Kakuzu: She has moneeyy!
Hidan: she doesnt make fun of me for my religion. and said that one day she will join it too.
Konan: I never met her.

Haku: I wish i could've lived longer to see how she grew up. she was like a sister to me..
Zabuza: Haku and her were really close. i wish we could've lived longer to be with her right now..

All in all, everyone likes you one way or another. except ino. :]]
Sharra Naght
Sharra Naght
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 07/03/2008
Varsta : 34

Sus In jos

What do Naruto characters think of YOU!!(girl only):P Empty Re: What do Naruto characters think of YOU!!(girl only):P

Mesaj  WoLfYx Joi Mar 27, 2008 5:08 pm

pfff... daca sa`r si vedea variantele ar fi perfect... tu cum ai reusit sa le alegi..,. te rog sa`mi zici si mie trucul >.< alb pe alb.... sau imi trebuie mie ochelari?? never mind... da ca le pun la nimereala >.< nu o sa mor >.>
Mitsukai Uchiha
anime

Boyfriend: Gaara, Kiba, Deidara.
Bestfriend: Konan, Sasuke, Itachi
Enemy: Sakura, Ino, Tem Ten.

Sasuke: She's my best friend. i can talk to her about anything.
Naruto: She understood how i felt when i was ignored. she really is a great person.
Sakura: She gets more attention from sasuke then i do! its not Fair!!!!
Kakashi: she really keeps to herself. her father overestimates her, and beats her. and she gets so much sh!t from all the girls around here.. i feel so bad for her. :[

Ino: Ughh! She's such a emo loser! she'll never fit in!
Shikimaru: Not too troublesome.
Chouji: she doesnt really talk to me. but she bought me a bag of chips once. its the thought that counts, right?

Kiba: >///> she's really pretty. she only thinks of me as a best friend though.. so i can never be more then that..
Hinata: She is my idol. she stands up for what she believes, and helped me to not stutter anymore.
Shino: She doesnt step on my bugs. and thats good in my books.

Ten Ten: Neji likes her. >:[
Neji: She is really pretty and strong. it is my destiny to make her like me. :]
Lee: So much youth!
Gai: same as lee

Gaara: She really understands me.. i think.. i love her.. >///>
Temari: She really is a great person. she is the only person to be able to touch gaara without shikaku hurting them.
Kankuro: i think of her nothing more then a sister. for reals. she is such a great person.. she is just misunderstood most the time..

Orochimaru: to Emmmmmmoooo for my liking...
Kabuto: worthless. but strong.

Akatsuki:

Pein: Strong, but not worth my time.
Itachi: my little sister? very strong. takes after me. i would protect her with my life. she is one of the three uchihas left. and the only one of the two younger siblings worth my time.
Kisime: she looks sorta sad all the time.. but whenever people ask her about it, she smiles and says nothing is wrong.. i wonder that she thinks about..
Deidara: ahh.. the beautiful goddess, un. i would do anything for her. she is the only one that knows what im thinking without me telling her.
Sasori: I dont talk to her much. she always seems so sad.. strong though. she would make a good puppet.. (me/deidara/itachi/sasuke glare) i mean.. a good.. model! :S
Tobi: Mitsukai is always sad. but very nice. she called Tobi a good boy! Tobi wishes he could make her happy. :]
Kakuzu: She always look so sad.. it makes everyone here in the akatsuki sad to look at her.
Hidan: Kakuzu is right. all of us think of her as our little sister, except for deidara and pein, and when ever she does smile at us, it just looks so sad. i wish we could do something to help her..
Konan: She is my best friend. she helps me with alot of things. and i think im the only one who knows why she is so sad..

Haku: i've only met her once. she was very nice. but sad. she told me alot about herself for some reason. and she told me her problems. we became very good friends. but after that day, we never saw each other again..
Zabuza: i never met her. haku talked about her alot though.

pff.. emo?!? mo way! not me!! oricum unde esti Dei?? unde ai disparut??
WoLfYx
WoLfYx
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 06/03/2008
Varsta : 33
Localizare : undeva in lumea asta mare

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

https://anime-manga-fan.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

What do Naruto characters think of YOU!!(girl only):P Empty Re: What do Naruto characters think of YOU!!(girl only):P

Mesaj  Mercy Mier Apr 23, 2008 10:35 pm

akuma shuzoku
evil girl

Boyfriend: Gaara, Itachi, Pein.
Bestfriend: Sasuke, sasori, Zetsu
Enemies: most everyone. :]

Naruto: she is sorta scary... :S
Sasuke: she is just like this because of the way people treat her. :[
Sakura: she is just a creep! (me: You big meanie! She is just misunderstood!)

Ino: Ahhhhhh! RUN! SHES COMING!
Shikamaru: im fine with her as long as she doesnt bother me.
Chouji: She called me fat. :[

Neji: she lives for killing and blood.. she scares me actually.
Ten Ten: Neji is SCARED of her! AHH! god, help us!
Lee: i do not want to help her find her youth. she scares me too much!
Gai: Same with lee! *quivers*

Iruka:...*shudders*

Gaara: She is like me. She only kills to make her feel alive. she only is mean to people because the underestimate her. she feels everything that i feel. we were made for eachother.
Temari: im sorta use to the way she acts because of gaara. im just glad he found someone he can relate to..
Kankuro: uhmm.. no commento..

Orochimaru: even she scares me.. a real beauty though.
Kabuto: drop dead gorgeous.

Akasuki:

Pein: she reminds me of me. :] a beautiful killing machine. :]]
Itachi: she is very cute. and strong. and mean. everything that needs to be in a girl.
Kisime: if i ever said anything about her, Pein and Itachi would kill me, so no comment.
Deidara: Scary, yeah?
Sasori: She told me when she dies, i can make her a puppet. and she wasnt joking. she is a good friend of mine.
Tobi: She BAD GIRL! she told Tobi he was a bad boy. :[[
Kakuzu: she gave me 20 dollars to go away. so i did.
Hidan: I dont care for her. as long as she doesnt kill me, im fine.
Konan: A killing machine for sure. she helps me make origami things though. so she is fine.
Zetsu: ah. we are great friends. she gives me the bodies of all the dead people she kills. :]]

Haku: She needs to lighten up a bit.
Zabuza. I agree with Haku.

pam pam
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Varsta : 28
Localizare : intr-un tunel

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Mercy Joi Apr 24, 2008 3:01 pm

^^^mi l-ai furat pe sasori >.< i will kill you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mercy
Mercy
anime fan
anime fan

Varsta : 28
Localizare : intr-un tunel

Sus In jos

Mesaj  sakita Mar Iun 24, 2008 11:06 am

hei hei..va certati de la atata lucru
?
girls come on!!!
sasuke&sakura are the best....and naruto...too childwood...Razz:P
:*:*
sakita
sakita
anime knower
anime knower

Data de înscriere : 16/03/2008
Varsta : 29
Localizare : undeva..intr-o lume parasita

Foaie de personaj
naruto RPG:

Sus In jos

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Continut sponsorizat

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum